Emergency Contact Details
If office closed in case of an emergency please email or see below: Julie@ldperth.co.uk or contact office on 01738 630004 (leave a short message with problem and address)
- No Water: Always check with Scottish Water first to see if there is a problem in the area before contacting anyone else.
- Water Leaks: If you have water coming into the property through the roof/ceiling, or water leaking from a bath/shower through a ceiling or light fitting, then please report this immediately. This does not include a slow drip of any sort which should be caught and reported the on next business day.
- No Electricity: If you encounter sparks, burning, severe flicking, fuses/bulbs blowing repeatedly, this will be treated as an emergency. Please check that the problem is not a fuse
- No Heating: check the boiler/timer and revisit the settings.
Utility Company Emergency Numbers
GAS - Transco 0800 111 999
Scottish Water - Emergency Helpline - 0845 600 8855
Scottish Power- If you've spotted that any electrical network equipment has been damaged, call your local Electricity Network Operator's 24 hour Emergency Helpline. We've listed all the numbers below.
If you have a power cut, check to see if your neighbours are affected too. This is usually an indication of an individual property fault or general fault in your area.
- If your neighbours' supply is still on, check your trip switch if you have one. If it has tripped, switch off all your appliances and then reset it.
- If your neighbours don't have any power either, call your local Electricity Network Operator's 24 hour Emergency Helpline. You'll find the number below.
Who to contact if you have a power cut
Scottish Hydro - 0800 300 999
Scottish Power - 0845 2727 999
Lettings Direct Perth is an independent lettings and property management company which has been operating in the city since 2011. We have experienced considerable growth over the past few years and now require a Lettings Assistant to support the Lettings Team in our busy office.
The position requires a friendly, efficient individual with a keen eye for detail and a great way with people. The right candidate for this responsible part-time role will be highly organised, able to prioritise quickly, remain calm under pressure, and possess excellent customer service skills.
Based at our city centre office, this person will be a first point of contact for many of our tenants and landlords, delivering on our promise of exceptional client care. The position also requires visits to our properties – a driving license is a must – including taking inventories and inspection visits.
From answering phones to replying to emails, dealing with property enquiries to arranging viewings and tradesmen visits, the role is varied and busy.
Lettings Direct are committed to the development of its staff. The team will fully support the successful candidate and training will be provided in-house, particularly in relation to customer systems and online portals. This role gives the candidate the chance to join a booming and dynamic organisation with the opportunity to learn and forge a rewarding career.
This is a part-time position offering 10 to 20 hours per week. As an essential service, the position is available for an immediate start. Click over to our website for full details.
Reporting to: Julie Cumming, Director of Lettings Direct
Office Location: 8 Atholl Crescent, Perth PH1 5NG
Hours: 10-20 hours per week. From time to time, some additional work may be required.
WHAT IS AN INVENTORY AND MOVE IN REPORT?
We often get asked by landlords, why do I need an inventory, there is nothing in my property, it's unfurnished, surely it's an expense I don't need to incur? My answer is always the same - it's vital that you offer a proper, detailed inventory of a property to a tenant upon move in.