Emergency Contact Details
If office closed in case of an emergency please email or see below: Julie@ldperth.co.uk or contact office on 01738 630004 (leave a short message with problem and address)
- No Water: Always check with Scottish Water first to see if there is a problem in the area before contacting anyone else.
- Water Leaks: If you have water coming into the property through the roof/ceiling, or water leaking from a bath/shower through a ceiling or light fitting, then please report this immediately. This does not include a slow drip of any sort which should be caught and reported the on next business day.
- No Electricity: If you encounter sparks, burning, severe flicking, fuses/bulbs blowing repeatedly, this will be treated as an emergency. Please check that the problem is not a fuse
- No Heating: check the boiler/timer and revisit the settings.
Utility Company Emergency Numbers
GAS - Transco 0800 111 999
Scottish Water - Emergency Helpline - 0845 600 8855
Scottish Power- If you've spotted that any electrical network equipment has been damaged, call your local Electricity Network Operator's 24 hour Emergency Helpline. We've listed all the numbers below.
If you have a power cut, check to see if your neighbours are affected too. This is usually an indication of an individual property fault or general fault in your area.
- If your neighbours' supply is still on, check your trip switch if you have one. If it has tripped, switch off all your appliances and then reset it.
- If your neighbours don't have any power either, call your local Electricity Network Operator's 24 hour Emergency Helpline. You'll find the number below.
Who to contact if you have a power cut
Scottish Hydro - 0800 300 999
Scottish Power - 0845 2727 999
WHAT IS AN INVENTORY AND MOVE IN REPORT?
We often get asked by landlords, why do I need an inventory, there is nothing in my property, it's unfurnished, surely it's an expense I don't need to incur? My answer is always the same - it's vital that you offer a proper, detailed inventory of a property to a tenant upon move in.
Lettings Direct is Now In Sales!
After a triumphant year for the team and the buisness, we are delighted to announce an exciting new move into property sales. This latest development has allowed us to offer a turnkey service for our landlord clients looking to sell, grow or let their property portfolio.